1. Identification of the site owner
- Site owner: BDEO TECHNOLOGIES S.L (hereinafter, “BDEO”)
- Registered office: Calle Adela de Balboa, 3, 28039 Madrid, Spain
- Tax & VAT No. B-87869830
- Public Register: Register of Companies of Madrid, Volume 35740, Book 0, Sheet 125, Section 0, Page M-642277.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purpose of the legal notice
This Legal Notice regulates access, navigation and use of this website, under the domain https://bdeo.io (hereinafter, also the “Site”). The Legal Notice also informs users on their rights regarding the contents shown to them on the Site, including logos and brands, and the limitation of such rights.
The Site has the main purpose of presenting the company BDEO TECHNOLOGIES S.L., as well as its services, to the general public.
The services offered by BDEO are generally based on Artificial Intelligence, and are more properly known as “Visual Intelligence” in application to the insurance industry.
The technology used by BDEO is thus based on computer vision algorithms. These allow the company to gather and verify data on damage caused to cars and homes. Their purpose is automate the claims management process for insurance companies.
Access, navigation and use of the Site, by any user, implies express consent to all the terms in this Legal Notice, with the same validity and to the same effects as a written and signed contract. Notwithstanding the foregoing, BDEO reserves the right to modify the appearance, settings and contents of the Site, as well as this Legal Notice, at any time. It is, therefore, recommended that users review this page on a frequent basis.
3. Intellectual and industrial property rights
BDEO is the owner or, as applicable, the holder of all intellectual, industrial and image property rights and all other property rights relating to the Site contents or the Site itself, including, without limitation, photographs, artwork, logos, brands, graphics, designs, interfaces and any other information or content existing on the Site.
The user may only exercise the non-exclusive right of use, within a strictly personal scope and for the sole purpose of browsing the Site in accordance with this Legal Notice.
4. Rules of use of the site
Use of the Site for illegal or unauthorized purposes is prohibited, and, therefore, the consequences of any such use falls under the sole responsibility of the user. In particular, but without limitation, it is prohibited to:
- Use the Site in any way that may cause any damage, interruption, inefficiency or defect in the normal operation of the Site or of other third parties devices;
- Use the Site to install or transmit any computer virus, trojan, worm, malicious code or other harmful computer program or file or with illegal intentions;
- Use the Site for any advertising or promotional purposes, including spamming, chain emails and the like, without the express prior written authorization of BDEO;
- Use the Site in a manner that causes any rights infringement to BDEO or any third parties;
- Use the Site to transmit or post any material of a nature that, under Bdeo’s discretion, may be considered defamatory, offensive, racist, vulgar, degrading, pornographic, menacing, obscene or disturbing, or may disturb, harm or merely affect any individual;
- Use the Site to gather personal data from other users;
- Use the Site illegally, against good faith, morals and/or public order;
- Access without authorization any Site section, other connected system or network, BDEO server or service offered via the Site by means of hacking, falsification, password mining, or any other illegitimate means or ways established in this Legal Notice;
- Take any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation of traffic to the Site or the systems or networks used or owned by BDEO, or any systems or networks connected to the Site.
Infringement of any of the above rules by the user may lead to BDEO taking any appropriate legal measures protected by law in defense of its legitimate interests.
5. Limitation of liability
BDEO cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of all the information contained on the Site, nor the usefulness or veracity of any contents made available by users to other users via the Site.
Consequently, BDEO assumes no liability for:
- The continuity of the Site contents;
- The lack of errors in such contents;
- The presence of viruses, trojans, worms or other malicious code or technologically damaging contents on the Site or the server serving the Site;
- The invulnerability of the Site or the impossibility of violating the security measures adopted therein;
- The lack of utility or performance of the Site contents;
- Site failures caused by any form of attack on its servers or those of third party service providers of BDEO, as well as any technical or security failures of the system of any of these providers that prevent the proper operation of the Site;
- Any technical failure of any kind that may hinder, delay or prevent the Site from operating correctly;
- Any damages caused to the user or a third party by anyone who violates the conditions, rules or instructions established by BDEO on the Site or by any violation of security systems.
BDEO declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its capabilities, and to the state of the art, to guarantee the operation of the Site and to minimize system errors, from a technical point of view, as well as in relation to the published contents on the Site.
BDEO shall not be held liable for the veracity, integrity or updating of the information published on the Site from sources other than itself, or for the information contained on other platforms linked to from the Site.
BDEO reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporally or permanently, access to or navigation, use, storage or download of the content, or use of the Site services, with or without prior notice, for users who contravene any of the provisions detailed in this Legal Notice, excluding any right to claim compensation.
6. Force Majeure
Notwithstanding the foregoing, BDEO shall not be held liable for any delay or fault in accessing, operating or the general operation of the Site, its contents or its services, or for any interruptions, suspended activity or malfunctioning of the Site attributable to any situation of force majeure or fortuitous cause.
BDEO shall not be held liable for any breach or delay in the performance of any action attributable to events beyond its control (i.e. Force Majeure Causes).
Force Majeure Causes shall include any act, event, lack of action, omission or accident beyond the reasonable control of BDEO, including, among others, the following:
- Strikes, lockouts or other industrial action;
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist threat or attack, war (declared or not), threat of war, or preparations for war;
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or any other natural disaster;
- Impossibility of using trains, ships, planes, motorized transport, or any other means of transport;
- Impossibility of using public or private telecommunication systems;
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government or any public authority.
It is understood that any of the abovementioned actions or services of BDEO may be suspended while the Force Majeure Cause continues. BDEO shall have the right to an extension to the terms for fulfilling such actions or services equal to the duration of the Force Majeure Cause. BDEO will take every action possible to end the Force Majeure Cause, or to find a solution that allows it to fulfill its obligations despite the Force Majeure Cause.
7. Customer service
Users have at their disposal a customer service through which BDEO will attend to any queries, complaints and suggestions raised.
Users will have access to this customer service via the email address: email@example.com.
BDEO will respond to complaints and queries as soon as possible, and, in any case, within a maximum period of one month.
8. Confidentiality and data protection
9. Validity of the clauses
All of the clauses and provisions included in this Legal Notice shall be interpreted independently, and, therefore, any clause declared invalid by a court ruling or arbitration procedure, shall not affect, in any way, the validity of the remaining clauses. The affected clause or clauses will be substituted by others that preserve the intended effects of this Legal Notice.
10. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
Access to and use of this Site shall be interpreted by and subject to Spanish Law.
In the event that any conflict or discrepancy arises regarding the interpretation or application of the Legal Notice or the Terms and Conditions of Purchase, the competent courts shall be those established by the applicable legal regulations.
Regarding the resolution of online disputes in consumer matters in accordance with Article 14.1 of EU Regulation 524/2013, the European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution available at the following link:
Last update: 26/10/2021.
Copyright © BDEO TECHNOLOGIES S.L., all rights reserved.